The Racequip Vesta20 full face carbon fiber helmet carries the Snell SA2020 safety rating and is HANS device ready. Due to its carbon shell it weighs almost 150g lighter than it's non-carbon Vesta20 cousin. The Vesta 20 Carbon is for you if you are in need of a lightweight autocross, track day, or race day helmet with great style and durability.
- Carbon Fiber Composite shell
- EPS padding inside a Nomex blend liner
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Homologation: Snell SA2020
IN THE BOX
- Racequip Vesta 20 Carbon Auto Racing Helmet
- Factory Installed Clear Shield
- A Draw String Helmet Bag
Measuring Instructions: Use a flexible measuring tape or a piece of fabric/string to take this measurement. No metal tape measures! Position the tape measure approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and then measure the circumference of your head. Take several measurements varying the positioning of the tape measure at the back of the head to account for differences in head shape. Use the sizing chart to determine the size that best matches the head measurement.