This Racequip open face helmet is Snell SA2020 rated & HANS device ready. This driving helmet is a great option if you want to wear your own sunglasses during your track day or want to communicate easier in the cockpit with a co-driver/passenger.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer [FRP] shell
- EPS padding inside a Nomex blend liner
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Homologation: Snell SA2020
- Available colors: White & Matte Black
IN THE BOX
- Racequip Open Face Auto Racing Helmet
- Factory Installed Visor
- A Draw String Helmet Bag
Measuring Instructions: Use a flexible measuring tape or a piece of fabric/string to take this measurement. No metal tape measures! Position the tape measure approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and then measure the circumference of your head. Take several measurements varying the positioning of the tape measure at the back of the head to account for differences in head shape. Use the sizing chart to determine the size that best matches the head measurement.