The Bell RS7 full face auto racing helmet is part of Bell's Pro Series line. The design for the RS7 is based off of their HP7 - a $3500 "super helmet" used by top drivers like F1 driver Lewis Hamilton. This is a less extreme version of the HP7, but here is why we recommend the RS7 over the HP7. This helmet has all of the same tech as the "super helmet" like the beefy factory aluminum HANS anchors, the aero efficient styling, and the double screen anti fog system (DSAF) all for a fraction of the cost and a few extra grams of weight. Unless you are regularly pulling 4-6G in corners and in braking, the weight difference between the two is negligible. This helmet is still very light and is made from a lightweight carbon composite shell.
We strongly recommend this helmet if you regularly drive on the track with harnesses. The factory aluminum HANS mounts make the RS7 quick and easy to connect to your HANS device.
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise, and enhance energy management capacities
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Air Intake, side air extractors, rear spoiler, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Forced air attachments available separately for use with external cooling systems
- Factory installed Hans posts as original equipment
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Homologation: Snell SA2020 and FIA8859 approved
- Available in White & Matte Black
IN THE BOX
- Bell RS7 Helmet
- SE07 3mm DSAF Clear Shield
- Hans Post Anchors Installed
- A Draw String Helmet Bag
- Plastic Tearoff Posts
Measuring Instructions: Use a flexible measuring tape or a piece of fabric/string to take this measurement. No metal tape measures! Position the tape measure approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and then measure the circumference of your head. Take several measurements varying the positioning of the tape measure at the back of the head to account for differences in head shape. Use the sizing chart to determine the size that best matches the head measurement.