The Bell Sport Mag is an open face helmet with an SA2020 rating. Its styling is inspired by the original Bell 500 TX vintage 3/4 helmet. This open face driving helmet is for you if you want to wear your own sunglasses during your track day or want to communicate easier in the cockpit with a co-driver/passenger. The Sport Mag is a great option due to the high standard construction quality offered across the line by Bell.
- Composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Visor peak with anti-glare strip
- Homologation: Snell SA2020
- Available in White & Matte Black
IN THE BOX
- Bell RS7 Auto Racing Helmet w/ Visor Peak
- A Draw String Helmet Bag
Measuring Instructions: Use a flexible measuring tape or a piece of fabric/string to take this measurement. No metal tape measures! Position the tape measure approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and then measure the circumference of your head. Take several measurements varying the positioning of the tape measure at the back of the head to account for differences in head shape. Use the sizing chart to determine the size that best matches the head measurement.